Introducing: Top Ten! A series featuring top tens. Top ten what? Who knows. Top ten printmaking artists, top ten high heels, top ten product designs… top ten ways to go bungee jumping. Who knows. Thats the fun of it. Enjoy!
What the heck is that? Dwell Creative? Who knows. We might find out soon. Maybe. Anyway, on with the list!
1. First off, i have no idea how long this fake-animal-head-on-the-wall fad is going to last.. but i like it. Much better than read dead animals. Eww. Anyway, isnt this just the freakin coolest thing in the world? The polygon double deer is by the artist Koehi Nawa who has much more incredible work on his site. Considering this is the only piece in existence (for now), im pretty sure it would be pretty dang expensive.
2 & 3. Ok, doesnt that picture just make you want to go buy everything? It does for me. Atleast the poufs and the geometric side table. Both are from Crate and Barrel. I just love the bold colors and modern Moroccan look! Turns out the poufs are made in Minnesota. Not so much Moroccan. Still love them.
4. This sectional from CB2. Considering i have a huge maroon couch, I’m dreaming of a nice grey or neutral couch i could sink into. Im not dissing our couch, its just really hard to match with maroon! Just sayin.
6. I love that all you need is a throw pillow or two to completely change a room. Especially if its a few Caitlin Wilson Textiles pillows. ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE! Ok no really, its just i love the colors and patterns. Its not like its a unicorn or something.
9. You always need a good painting. Even if its a print of a good painting. At 300 bucks, its a bit pricy for a print. Ok its overpriced. But i still like it. Its better than the 3,000 painting I was going to put up. Ok so i swear im not sponsored by C&B but for some reason it sounds like i am. funny how stuff turns out.
10. I love plants. Even though i always end up killing them. I still love them and attempt to keep them around. Found out that i have 17 plants in our little one bedroom apartment. I’m telling you, i love me some plants. Especially succulents. Especially succulents in adorable terrariums from Zgallerie.
Whelp, there was the first ever Top Ten! I suppose it should have been Top Ten Crate and Barrel finds.. but I’m not going back now! By the way… its 2am and I literally haven’t stopped working since 10 this morning. Thats what happens when i sleep in… i stay up! Ok, ok, finally headed to bed! G’night! Err… morning…